Friday, January 30, 2009

U-blog 1

So far this class has already provided me with some new skills and ways to approach adults with training computer skills or some sort of technology. Especially with older people. Some times as a younger person I tend to get frustated when an older person for example, my mother or grandmother, are acting computer illiterate. Like when it comes to something as simple as writing an email. I may think a baby can peform this after one demonstartion but I have discovered that everyone is not a fast learner. But the articles I have read and other course readings have given me new ideas and a state of mind to keep patient and positive when working with adults. I am really enjoying the class and hope to gain much more knowledge and information. Currently I interested in a internship as an IT trainer for a local company and maybe even fulltime. So this class was right on time.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to what you are saying. My parents and family members call me all the time about computer issues. To me it may seem basic but its not to them, which I somewhat failed to realize. And I agree this class seems like it will be very helpful. Im most likely going to be in a IT department at some point in time.

    ReplyDelete